Washington Real Estate Pre-License & BROKER Packages
(*The salesman & Broker's 90 hr packages are the same)
This package contain following Online courses:
- Washington Real Estate Fundamentals (60 Hours)
- Washington Real Estate Practices (30 Hours)
90 Clock hours for Brokers and 2 years experience as a salesperson.
Washington Real Estate 60 Hour Fundamentals
- This prelicense course begins by introducing the student to various types of real estate careers, activities, companies, and governmental agencies that regulate the industry.
- Then the course explores property rights, forms of ownership, property restrictions, and zoning.
- Students will learn the mathematical calculations and formulas commonly used in the real estate industry.
The course provides an overview of
- environmental issues that licensees may encounter.
The general prelicense section ends with an exploration of
- loans and the loan process,
The license law portion
- examines the laws and rules governing the licensing and conduct of real estate professionals,
- the role, structure, responsibilities, and duties of the Real Estate Commission.
Students explore the real estate related activities that require a license, as well as the requirements for obtaining and renewing various real estate licenses. Licensee duties, agency relationships, unprofessional conduct, trust accounts, disclosures, and record retention are also discussed
This course covers the following topics:
- License Law Washington Law
- Property Rights Bundle of Rights
- Title, Tenancies, Estates
- Public & Private Restrictions, CCR’s
- Contracts Elements of a Valid Contract
- Fair Housing Fair Housing Rights
- Investments Property Management
- Deeds, Title, Purchase Agreement
WA Real Estate Practices
This 30-clock hour course is part of the Broker Prelicense requirement of 90 clock hours.
- The Practices course is to be taken after the 60-hour Washington Fundamentals Course.
- It is designed to teach the latest themes and topics including major subjects such as
- Evaluating and Pricing Property,
- Negotiation and Sales Techniques,
- Purchasing and Sales Agreements,
- Residential Finance and The Closing Process, and much more.
After you pass the Fundamentals course and this new Practice course you may sit for the WA license exam.
National Salesperson Exam Prep
FINAL PREP-PROMISSOR – National Questions for Salespersons
An Exam Prep for Real Estate License Candidates Based upon the Required PROMISSOR Exam
This exam prep is provided to those students who are preparing to take the state-mandated exam to become Real Estate Licensees in their state. It is not an official or otherwise sanctioned testing mechanism, and is meant merely to provide a determination of your preparedness for taking the Proctored Exam given by PROMISSOR in your state. This is the national portion of the exam. In order for this testing module to be truly effective you should have completed pre-license education coursework.
Like the official exam, all exams given through this program are timed. Unlike proctored exams, however, you may stop and resume an exam at your convenience. When you log in as a returning student to complete an exam, you will return to the question that you last completed. In order to log in as a returning student to complete an exam, you must remember your username and password.
Like the official exam that you will take to gain your license, this test is comprised of questions dealing with issues applicable nationwide, and with state-specific issues.
To help you retain the information presented here, these subject areas are presented separately and all questions have feedback to explain the correct answer.
You will study the following subjects:
- Real Property Ownership, Land Use Controls and Regulations
- Contracts and Agency Relationships
- Financing and Settlement Costs
- Leases and Property Management
Washington 90 Hr Broker Premium Prelicense Package
A real estate pre-licensing curriculum presented in a plain English, no nonsense manner designed with one objective in mind, a passing score on the State Real Estate Licensing Exam. This state-of-the-art learning resource introduces you to the required information in a logical, progressive sequence.
You will enjoy the crisp, conversational style and interactive strategies that help adults understand and remember.
What Is Included?
The Premium Licensing Package helps avoid all that by providing all the essential tools that will enable you to pass the State Licensing Exam on your first attempt.
Online Prep Course features:
- The Online Prep Course will allow you to learn and remember the critical real estate vocabulary, concepts and products that will be tested on your State Licensing Exam.
- You’ll find no fluff, no nice-to-know, no war stories just the essential information that you will need to obtain your license.
- This crucial knowledge is presented in easy to read, user-friendly language that is devoid of legal complexities and legislative mumbo-jumbo
- . We’ve even taken care to clearly define the insurance terms before we use them.
The instructional content is reinforced with:
· Unlimited amount of practice exams—fresh new questions for each exam you take
· Study with professionally written study guides—written by real estate education professionals. Both national and state specific study guides are available with dozens of pages consisting of up-to-date, need-to-know condensed information
· Online Prep Exam platform—100% online…Take anytime from anywhere!
Courses included in package:
•Washington Real Estate Fundamentals
•Washington Real Estate Practices
•Washington Salesperson Exam Prep
WREC Approved Washington Real Estate License School
State Board of Real Estate State of Washington Department of Licensing Contact Person Dolores Casitas or Georgia Schmidt Olympia, Washington 98507-9020